Report on CFS Conference

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deserella, Oct 10, 2008.

1. deserella

deserella Member

I have not written on my blog for a while but I recently wrote about how I am doing post valcyte and I reported on the CFS conference that I went to 3 weeks ago. My doctor's organization OFFER-UTAH put it on. There was a really interesting study done on BioMarkers that could be a better way of diagnosing CFS/FM and would gain more respect in the Medical community. Check it out.
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

What a beautiful website! I can really see what a caring, compassionate, gentle, intelligent, creative person you are.

Your personality comes through in so many ways, it's very touching - and I love the soothing background, it's such a pleasure to read.

I will read more when I can get some energy - thanks so much for helping to educate the community :)

Hugs, Kristina
  3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Your Blog is gorgeous and your pic is pretty. My one suggestion is that you break up your writing into smaller paragraphs with spaces in between to make it easier for people to read.

4. chrissy12

chrissy12 New Member

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I related to so much of what you said. I particularly found it interesting about the sunken eyes. My sister works for a doctor's office and sees many CFS patients. She says they all have the "sunken gray eyes." She has learned to identify their illness through their eyes.

Thanks for sharing all of this with us. You are beautiful!!!! Inside and out...

Take care, Cindy
  5. deserella

deserella Member

Thanks everyone for reading. I hope it was informative :)