Report on my doctor's visit

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Oct 1, 2004.

1. dash

dash New Member

The doctor feels that my severe headaches are a result of temporal arteritis (inflamation of the arteries in the temples.

She drew blood to test sed rate and a few other things to confirm her findings.

In the meantime, I have to start on prednisone immediatly. She didn't want to wait until the test results come back. Left untreated it could cause blindnesss and I am experiencing vision disturbances.

She also said that a lot of my pain in the neck,shoulders, hips and thighs might be from a related disease of polymyalgic rheumatica.

IF this is it, I'll be on prednisone for a long time. Wouldn't you know, I just dropped ten pounds on the South Beach Diet and was starting to feel positive about dropping another 90 lbs and this.

Besides hunger and weight gain, this steroid can make you very moody and suppresses your immune syndrome.

Once we get this under control, she will probably start me on mirapex for periodic limb disorder.

My head is pounding so, I am going to stop now. I have no choice but to hang on to Jesus for the roller coaster ride of earth.

Della

2. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

Della, I am praying that any headaches or inflamation will be immediately relieved. I am also praying that you will not suffer any side effects from the meds, etc. God, In Jesus Name, heal this woman who is experiencing pain in many parts of her body. Your word says "By His Stripes, We are Healed." We take your word at face value and believe we are healed. God Della is depending on you and hanging every once of faith on your son, Jesus Christ. I look forward to hearing that She has fully recovered from this. Thank you God.
  3. dash

dash New Member

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Della