Reporting back on Fibro Energy from ProHealth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Toga, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Toga

Toga Member

Hi Everyone,

Its been almost a month and I am now just getting back to let you know how I'm doing on ProHealth's Fibro Energy. I really think it has helped a little. I've only been taking two a day and am going to start on three a day tomorrow. But I am accomplishing much more then usual for this time of year.

I've sent Christmas cards with a Christmas letter. I didn't send any last year. I have made two batches of cookies and am having my husband's family for Christmas Eve. Wish me well on that one. I didn't bake anything last year and didn't even go anywhere for Christmas Eve let alone entertain.

I've also done some shopping. I didn't do any last year. I hope to do a little more

I don't know if it is because the weather has been a little better then last year or if these pills are working. But I would recommend anyone try them if you are so inclined.

There's no real energy surge that I can feel, I am just lasting longer when I start projects. Thanks for all your suppport and a Blessed Holiday Wish to every one of you.

Love, Toga
  2. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

So glad you reported. I have been looking off and on to see if you had. I am still taking the Fibro Energy as well and got on auto ship for it. I did get the Fibro Sleep too, but saw no difference at all, maybe even a little worse *sigh* but that is the way it goes, is it not?

Update on your progress if you will just so we can see if it keeps working. I have a horrible cold now, so not feeling too great, but if it ain't one thing, it is another, I guess!
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

and any trouble with the heartburn issue? And did you decide on taking all at once, or spacing it out?