Reposted De's Geese post, What a blessing

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Oct 19, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Geese--- 10/01/06 07:46 PM

The geese are starting to migrate here in the state of Id.

I watched them and it reminded me of something I was told along time ago.

I've never researched it to see if it was true. I just loved the story so much that I believe it in my heart.

The tales goes like this.....When geese migrate in their huge V's across the sky, the lead goose will keep his or her position until tired. Then he will drop to the back of the V and let the next take his place. This goes on and on the whole trip.

The only exception is if another goose is hurt or exhausted. Then he will stay with the one in need until they both are strong enough to join another group.

This story reminded me of all of us.

We can lead on our good days and pass the lead to another when we are exhausted.

Sometimes it is one on one for those who need extra support. We stay with them praying until they are strong.

Blessings De

2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you for reposting this

You are all a blessing to me as well anda I couldn't agree more with what is said

God Bless you all

hugs,

kgangel
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

My brother sent me something like that in reference to my other brother dying in the line of duty.

It is weird that you mention this because I just got a call from my sister and her husband had a seziure will on duty.

She is on her way now to the hospital and all we know is that he is in the Trama Unit!

I don't want to lose another brother!

Please pray for him.

Much love,
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that, i will be praying for your brother. Our service men, and law officers give so much of themselves to this country.

Lifting your brother and family up to the Lord.

Misty