reposting i posted in the wrong place TF, lyme and the BBB?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by whatayear, Jun 16, 2008.

1. whatayear

whatayear New Member

Hi I am new and am on immune factor 2 and lymplus and multi immune TF. I have a question well lots of them but ill start with 2! lol reading about lyme and myco, i have both for the most part this stuff lives more in tissue and your heart and joints then in the blood. When you take TF I know it wakes up the immune system but does this reach into the brain and heart? Does it go to the tissue? I am only on day 5 of the immune factor 2 and the others and this is my first go around with the TF but i am very excited about the idea of this if i can just figure it all out. I will not do abx anymore as part of my treatment I was bit a year ago this month and its been a wild ride! Im trying to figure out this herx, die off reaction , immune system wake up etc.
    I keep reading flu like sym well this stuff kick my but for the first two days i had the flu on crack! then that was gone and all i have now is fatigue and my memory has gotten 10x worse, what does this mean, that it is working? stoped working? dying? herxing? I cant even tell what im having most of the time. How do we know if its working? if u dont have this long drawn out flu sym does that mean it has stoped working? I also take beta glucan with it , the beta max 2 2x a day. I also have EBV, HHV-6 ofoucourse! with the lyme and mycos dont seem to have any co infection other then the one that causes rocky spoted mountain fever. possible Bart but so far neg test and only have sym that overlap. Any help in understanding any of this would be so greatly appreciated! I dont understand why my memory has gotten worse, dont know what to take of this? Thank You

Morgan
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Opps...I think I didn't answer you correctly on the other board.

What I mean to say was that in the post's that are written here, there is a lot of info. No one comes here to post very often since ProHealth stopped selling the Transfer Factors.

If you will scroll down the posts, you will see one titled
    "Update on Tranfer Factors" by Mikie. She describes the way she herxes. Please keep in mind that she does not have Lyme.
    In fact, I don't know of anyone who has posted here who has used TF's for Lyme. So, your herxing may well be different.

From the info from Chisholm Labs, you can expect to not feel change for the good for a month.

Spacee