Request for friends who are dear to my heart

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am asking you all to pray for some friends of mine named Lorraine and Harry. They came into my life when I really needed them and then moved back to Newfoundland.
    They are having some marital problems and Lorraine has high blood pressure and is getting really depressed.Satan has been working hard to split them up by hitting them financially, and Harry has made some very poor choices which he should not have made and it's hurt Lorraine deeply.Lorraine has had to file for bankruptcy because of some choices he made without consulting her.
    Please stand with me in prayer for there marriage and for Lorraines health and that she will not be moved by her emotions and make any rash decisions she will regret later, rather that Gods will for her will be done.
    My heart is breaking for these two and I know the Lord can move in their hearts. I ask you to pray in what ever way the Holy Spirit leads you too, He alone knows what needs to be done in this situation. May His Perfect will be accomplished.
    Thank you all.
    Takesha
    [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2003]
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will be praying for both Lorraine and Harry to be guided by the Lord and sort things out, especially their marriage. I definitely understand how finacial diffculties can cause strain on a marriage.

Dear Lord, please be with both Lorraine and Harry during their diificult times, stay by their side , holding their hands, let them feel your presence, and just guide them both closer to you. Give them the wisdom to make wise choices in their lifes. Let them see how bvlessed they are in their lifes, even during their troubles. We all are so truly blessed by you Lord, We all know that during the good times, but sometimes tend to forget during the hard times.

I pray that everyone on this board stops and realizes how truly blessed they are. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Yes I too understand about financial difficulities, bankruptsy having to filed because of poor choices, and choices by the other partner that hurt deeply. I pray Gods will, will be done either way. That there is rainbows for them both when the pain subsides.

4. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I will also be praying for Lorraine and Harry.........Blessings, Judy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely be praying for Lorraine and Harry, that the Lord's perfect will be done in their lives.

It is so sad to hear this story, but we do know that the Lord can heal all wounds..........

God bless....

Shalom, Shirl