Request for prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Marlene35, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

I am trying to wearn myself from Sinequan and Klonopin, both of which I take for sleeping. I haven't been sleeping at all for about a week. It would be so easy to start back on the drugs but I am determined, with God's help, I will not do that. Please pray that I will start getting some sleep. I am so-ooooooooo tired. Thank you to all for your prayers.

Marlene
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Marlene,
    I sure will pray for you about this! Is your Dr. working with you to help you wean off these drugs? I, too, use Klonopin to help me sleep but only 1/4 of a 0.5mlg. I went this whole past week, 8 days without taking one and that is the longest I went without it. I did fine but last night I layed in bed until 2am and couldn't sleep so I took one. I need my sleep, too, as it is so important to how I feel all over with the fibro. God will help you. "With God, all things are possible".
    Let me know how it goes. I hope and pray you get the sleep you need.
    Love,
    Harmony

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Marlene, will add you to the prayer list. I know what it is not to sleep. Without it the Fibro gets worst.

God bless, and be assured of our earnest prayers for you two request.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. BrownSuga

BrownSuga New Member

Marlene, sorry you are having sleeping problems, but with our illness, it's one thing our bodies need. hun, you are not alone. i'm sending prayers your way.

love to you,

brownsuga