Requesting help in prayer right now ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jaltair, Mar 28, 2006.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Without going in particulars, I am asking for prayers right now. If you read my bio, you will know how important my faith is to me, and that I am a Christian who loves the Lord.

My nerves are frazzled, the least little thing has my tear ducts going strong, and I feel like I’m coming apart. There are a number of reasons for this, and I’m not sure how much my illness plays a part.

Please, pray that I steady all this through Christ.

L, Jeannette
  2. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

We don't need to know the details. The Lord knows all about it. I am agreeing in prayer with you and asking the Lord to bless you abundantly and move in your every need.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for you and stability. I'm sure your illness has much to do with this, but that really isn't the point. God can help you whatever.

So, I pray for peace, strength and calm to reign in your life today.

Blessings,
    Sue
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

A man was walking in a wilderness.He became lost and was unable to find his way out.Another man met him."Sir,I am lost,can you show me the way out of this wilderness?" "No,"
    said the stranger,"I cannot show you the way out of the wilderness,but maybe if I walk with you,we can find it together."
    Isnt it wonderfull to know that we are never alone!!For God walks with us,always.
    I pray for God to keep you safe in His arms,always!
    Jordane