Requesting prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Feb 2, 2009.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

For some close family friends of mine.

Several years ago we lost the eldest son (One of my huntin' & fishin' buddies) in an auto accident.

Yesterday , we lost the youngest son to a "self-induced" end.

Thanks.

Blessings ,

b/c
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your friends. What a terrible heartache and tragedy! Will keep them in my prayers - I so grieve for them.

Dear God,

We lift up to you this family with such enormous loss. Lord, only you can help, can bring your supernatural comfort, your strength in their weakness. I can't even find the words to pray, Lord, but you love every member of this family, living or dead. I lift them all up into your hands.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
  3. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

for this family and to you as well. Jeanne
  4. kbak

kbak Member

What a truly alfull thing to go through. Prayer's going up for this family.

kbak
  5. dustymule

dustymule New Member

My friend, I am at a loss for words. My heart is broken for you. The only thing I can say to comfort you at this time is that you will see your precious sons again soon. They are both no longer in any pain, and they are being comforted in God's precious arms. Sincerely, Barbara
  6. jole

jole Member

Oh, how I wish no family had to go through what they're going through right now. My nephew ended his life at the age of 14, and it was worse than horrible for the family. The pain and what-if's never end. And to have already lost one son before.....

I know you will be there for them as much as possible, and that you're hurting terribly also. It's such a helpless feeling, isn't it? Of course, prayers are going up for them and for you! Hang in there, okay? ***Jole***
  7. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Bill I am so sorry to learn about the loss of your friend's child and how heartbreaking. Prayers for you and your family, and the family and friends of your friend during this time. Please take care of yourself during this.
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

For all of your prayers ! I know they will help the family !

Your prayers for me helped me find the strength to go to the vigil at the funeral home tonight and get home in one piece.

Blessings ,

b/c
  9. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I'm so sorry. I have just recently lost a friend also, although this friend was ready to leave this mortal expeirience. It is so sad and hard to understand why we lose our young people.
    Only the Lord can know, and now take care of family and friends. Praying that this family and yourself will find peace in knowing that God is good, God is loving, God is caring. He comforts those who ask.
    Blessings... and prayers are going out for them and you. Love, Cynthia
  10. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

sorely missed here , I know that is now in a far better place where he has finally found peace and happiness.

Blessings ,

b/c