Resolutions We Can All Keep!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bunnyfluff, Dec 28, 2005.

1. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

This year, lets not beat ourselves up with the the usual hard core resolutions! Lets list the ones for FMS/CFS that we can all keep! Here are some examples- I'm sure you can help think up some more:

1). Exercise your smile muscles- they are probably the only ones that don't hurt!

2). You can kiss your loved ones more, too. Most days your lips probably aren't tired or sore!

3). Complain less! Keeping your mouth shut will conserve precious energy!

4). Learn to be still. This can be the hardest one- but God has given you this task so that you may take time to reflect and spend more time with Him.

5.) Love yourself for who you are TODAY! We are ever evolving, and like children, this is a phase. Go through it, and see what comes out the other side.

6). Laugh until your sides hurt. What the heck- you hurt anyway!!

Please feel free to add to the list!
    Love y'all!

Bunny
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2005]
  2. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

Come on- you can do it.......
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Thanks! With what's happening in my life right now these will work fine !!
  4. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I love the way you think. We all should be more positive and you are starting the New Year on a roll.

I love the resolutions, they are all Golden! Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I'm going to work on these resolutions for the New Year.

I can't add anything right now. (fibro fog) I am smiling because of your humor through the pain...

Very cute resolutions!

Angela
  5. cshellz

cshellz New Member

This is a great post...here's my 2cents.
    1: Stop and take time to mentally list 3 things that you are thankful for each day or visualize scenes that make you smile.

2: Know that it's better NOT to make promises that you can't or should'nt keep: IE "over-booking" yourself to please others at your expense. Do the best you can each day--and that's enough. Being an over-achiever is the hardest habit to break!!! e-gad.

3: Know that MOST obstacles in life will take care of themselves: So just step back and breathe.

4: A good cry, a warm shower and a nap is very theraputic!

5: If all else fails--hug your dog!! (lol)