Reson for not getting back to folks on the board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gg60, Feb 27, 2003.

1. gg60

gg60 New Member

I am very sorry that have not been able to get back to the people that welcme me to the board. My daugter had surgrey last Wednesday, and we like to have lost her. Plus my server cuts me off sometime right into the middle of my trying to send things back. I pray each and eveyone of you are feeling better. While I'm on here has anyone had the feeling of something crawing on your skin, or itiching all th time. gg60
  2. JP

JP New Member

sorry to hear about your daughter and happy to hear that she is still with you!

As for the crawling...yes, it feels like little ants on my skin...I always look to discover there is nothing there, ever! It bugs me!!

Take care...Jan
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so thankful that your daughter came through the surgery, but I know the stress of almost losing her has to have been horrible. Take care of yourself.

Love, Mikie
  4. dawnie1960

dawnie1960 New Member

Oh yes, I've had it for years. Feels like little bugs crawling around just under your skin. Kind of a tickly/itch but you can't scratch it away. Just plain annoying!

I always took a benedryl (or 1/2 of one) and it would work fast and made the feeling go away.(can make you dozy tho)

However, I have since progessed to chronic hives which is 10 times worse. On a real bad day I'll be covered head to toe and the itch drives me insane! Now I have to take huge doses of anti-histamines which only numb my skin so I can't feel it much and it will make me so sleepy that I'll have to lay down to sleep.

I sincerely hope you don't progess to this stage...I wouldn't wish this condition on my worst enemy. (not that I have any enemies!)

Take care
    Dawn