Resources On This Website

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Mikie, May 25, 2016.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sometimes, after a while, we don't notice what is right in front of our faces. That is the case with me. I have CFIDS/ME, FMS, Sjogren's Syndrome and arthritis. I subscribe to the ProHealth e-newsletter and always read the articles and papers; however, it's been a while since I've actually clicked on each of these conditions in the strip above. Wow! What a wealth of information! I wish I had had all this info when I first became disabled and was so scared and in shock. Fortunately, I found this website and read everything in the library here on my conditions. The members here are so helpful and supportive and that was a God send for me. Almost everything which has helped me, in my journey through my new reality, is something I first heard of here. This website has evolved to the remarkable resource it is today. I do not have Lyme Disease but my daughter does. It is a complicated condition too and the info here is amazingly helpful.

Many may not realize that a large percent of the proceeds from the sales of products here are used for research into, and advocacy for, our illnesses. I have been buying my supplements here since I became disabled in 2000. I have found them to be of the highest quality and at very good prices. It is important to me that ProHealth is supporting us in this way. The founder, Rich Carson, was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue in 1981. He has used his illness to motivate him to be a tireless fundraiser and advocate for us. I know there are new members, and some not-so-new members, who may not know the story behind this website and the resources available here. I hope this helps our members to use all these resources to help heal from what ails us.

Prayers and good wishes for healing for all our wonderful members.

Love, Mikie
    gauravmanral likes this.