respect rules cuz of gratitude for free site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Jun 8, 2003.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

I am so thankful to have this free site to come to. It has been a wealth of info for me and a source of escape from being a sick person when I need that. All I have to do is follow the few rules. Lets all try to be grateful for what has been so generously given to us and not complain cuz we dont like all the rules. Our sponsor has some rules and I for one feel a need to respect those rules out of gratitude.
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

I agree.

The medical info I got from this board was so important in my case, and I have found so many people here to be very generous with their advice, info, and support.

As for the rules - in all things there have to be some basic rules in order for them to function in the best way possible. So it is here.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 06/08/2003]
  3. horsegal

horsegal New Member

Don't know what you're referring to, but I whole-heartedly agree with following a few rules for a free and educational site...not to mention an emotional uplifter for soooo many people....and ME!!!

Horsegal
  4. Dara

Dara New Member

this message board, I don't know what I would have done without it. I have gotten tons of great information from here, it also helped me with questions and concerns regarding the SSD.

Dara