Restarting methylation protocol (again!)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mbofov, Jan 2, 2011.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Now that the holidays are over, for perhaps the dozenth time I am restarting Richvank's methylation protocol. I've been doing it off and on for close to 3-1/2 years. In that time I have cut my recuperation time after CFS crashing to a little less than 2 days, compared to a full 3 days before. The crashes are just not as severe as before - they do require that I stop all activity in order to recover, and I still crash just about as easily as before, but I don't feel as bad physically when I crash and recovery time is noticeably quicker. The methylation protocol is the only treatment which has caused improvement in my crashes.

Also, I am finally tolerating the supplements better than when I initially started. When I first started I had a very strong detox reaction and had a very hard time tolerating it, had to keep stopping. This might have been because I had been sick for over 20 years when I first started so probably had a greater toxic load than many. Now the detox reaction is mild, much more tolerable,and I am hoping to be able to stick with this for a sustained period now without stopping, hope to make more improvement. We'll see! Wish me luck -

2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, Mary.

I'm rooting for you, and hope that you will be able to carry the ball over the goal line this time! I realize that it can be very arduous to do this treatment, especially if the illness has been going on for a long time. But as always in life, we have to start from where we are. Best wishes for success!

3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

for your good wishes and for all your help and support and generous sharing of your knowledge over the years - we would be much worse off without you!

Happy new year!