RESTING BACK MAY BE OFF BOARD couple of days

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

jUST WANTED TO LET ANYONE KNOW THAT i MAY BE OFF BOARD OR JUST READING not typing as I am trying to see if the typing makes my back worse.

. Apologies to people I don't answer, but I will try and answer direct posts as they are easy to look up. This is temporary. So use the Cromwell name if you need urgent answer.

Love Anne C

Kidney results were OK, a little low but OK.

Love Anne C
    [This Message was Edited on 03/11/2006]
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Anne,

Take it easy!

Thinking of you.....Mari
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

see you soon xx
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Anne:
    Take care of that back!
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  5. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

I can relate! Take good care of yourself.

maggie
  6. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

I can relate! Take good care of yourself.

maggie
  7. sues1

sues1 New Member

I always enjoy your informative and well thought posts.....
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

And back on though not too long posts. I was having Dan type some urgent answers as I dictated them, but I found out that is not allowed. I can see why with all the stuff going on lately.

My kidney test came out fine. Had to postpone the other cysto till next week due to still being a bit grog.

Woke up at 400 am today with the worse pain and runs....whew. Thought I may have yeast due to Cipro but rather something I ate I hope.

Going back to bed, after I check a couple more posts.

Love you all

Anne C
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm glad that your kidney test came out ok.

Get plenty of rest .... your health is more important.

Will talk with you soon!

Love,
    Janet
  10. cjr2003

cjr2003 New Member

Hi :>) Take all the rest you need ! We will all be here when you return :>) Glad to hear your tests turned out good! Re: Tabby - I think you may very well be right about the "over-dosing" - I think my vet was pretty unfamiliar w/ the Ace Inhibitors till I approached him about it. Just glad that things didn't escalate to me losing Tabby completely. Her being that sickly scared me so bad that I am just reluctant to put her back on either med. I hope you don't think that I regret my decision to put her on the meds via your vets advice, because I def don't. If I hadn't put her on them, I would've wondered if I had tried everything I could for her in the end, you know. I greatly appreciate and value all the advice/support you have given me w/ Tabby and don't have any negative feelings toward you just because Tabby became ill from most likely an overabundance of the meds in her system. Just wanted to make sure that you knew that! :>) I think my vet is not completely up to date on all the options like your vet is. I hope that you rest comfortably for the next few days ! Much love and hugs, Carla
  11. kch64

kch64 New Member

Feel better soon Anne.

Kendra
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Well I am so pleased Tabby is doing well. I mentioned that dosage to my vet and she was shocked. I would never have even given my 16lb guy that much, wow. I think your vet was way off suggesting it.

I really think your Tabby should never have had more than 2.5, that my vet recommended as top end, and maybe then even half of that to start off.

You may want to keep it in mind should she seem to start going downhill, but you know the KD diet alone may do the trick just fine now so long as she stays on it. I think the Omega 3 and 6 oil really helps a lot too for a more natural boost.

I am doing Ok now except I got awful cramps and runs either from the CIPRO for the IC/kidney or taking too much probiotic to try and regulate the flora. I think last time I did the probiotic in larager quantities I got runny for a few days. Hope it goes away.

Good news is that our dividing wall finally came right down with a friend supervising and helping DH, so now we have the makings of this huge room. The cats are very curious. Makes life more tolerable too not having that huge ugly mess staring at us. I normally help remodel but just cannot right now.

The other good news is that the new kitty and one of my older kitties are now mutually washing one another so new kitty is accepted. Yeh. Keep in touch with updates.

Purrs and hugz to Tabby.

Love Anne C