restleg leg cream

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chermione, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Chermione

Chermione New Member

I got a catalog in the mail from [url removed as per rules]. it's really awesome, it's got things in there from the 50's, 60's 70's that you wouldn't imagine exist anymore! I was looking around it and came upon this restless leg cream in the apothecary section. I want to buy some and give it a try. Has anyone heard of it and/or tried it?

Cheryl

Ooops, title should read "restless leg cream" lol, that's what a migraine does to my thinking.
  2. babybella

babybella New Member

I have that really bad. I just thought it was something in my family until I saw an ad on TV. I mean I would get in Hot water, take pain pills, muscle relaxers, everything. Hurt So bad at night I cried. Don't know of a cream, but I took that REQUIP they came out with. WONDERFUL

hope this helps. I know it's hell nobody believes.

Marilyn
  3. CountryRocker

CountryRocker New Member

I have RLS and someone told me to rub a dry bar of soap on my legs for the itching and to sleep with the bar of soap near my legs. I don't know why, but it's worked.
  4. mom4three

mom4three New Member

I use requip too.

I used the bar of soap under the sheets for ahile. It worked for alittle while but I needed meds. So requip is wonderful.