Restless Leg Syndrome Study Jacksonville,FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Juloo, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Juloo

Juloo Member

I am not connected in any way with the following. It was in the Jacksonville Florida Times-Union paper on Sunday, October 30, 2005. Thought I'd post it here because I know many here have problems w/RLS.

Restless Leg Syndrome

Do you experience uncomfortable sensations in your legs, usually described as a creepy or crawling feeling or sometimes as tingling, cramping, or burning? Is the discomfort worse when lying down especially when trying to fall asleep at night, or during other forms of inactivity including just sitting? Do you experience insomnia or have uncontrollable leg movements during sleep? You might have Restless Leg Syndrome.

You may be eligible to participate in a clinical research trial studying an investigational medication for Restless Leg Syndrome. All necessary office visits, testing, and study medications will be provided at no cost to qualified patients.

For more information about the study, please contact...Neuroscience Institute at Shands Jacksonville. University of Florida Health Science Center.

Does anyone know if it is okay to post a contact phone number? I left it out just in case, but I saved the info. Let me know!
  2. jerseybunny

jerseybunny New Member

just want to pass on something that could help many people..
    i have something that is not a medicine that works 100% of the time when applied correctly. which i always do now.. are you ready????
    peppermint foot cream!! that's right. foot cream. i spread it all over my legs from top to bottom and on my arms every night without fail. aply it like sunscreen. thick and even. i use freemans plum and peppermint foot cream. smells great. not too much mint in it. if you get one with too much it will still work , but, boy! is it chilling! brrrrr. this has a perfect mix. the great part is it is not a medicine to go into our system. it is just a cream.. i SWEAR by it!!! it works great!!