Results from our Sept. 6 appt....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Sep 6, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Thanks for the prayers for our son. The doc says he is displaying classic symptoms of mercury poisoning, so we should consider getting his fillings replaced with white ones. I know it will be expensive...does anyone have any recommendations? Also, I know that follow up therapy for further mercury cleansing is important.

We didn't get back the results of his food allergy testing yet, so I will keep you posted. Thanks.
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

and it won't be easy. He has to quit eating beef, all dairy, and yeast (baker's yeast). I had thought he was going to be able to eat regular bread again, but not even Ezekiel bread will do. It has yeast. So I'm making quick breads for him, and he can eat eggs, chicken and turkey. All veggies and fruits are fine, so that's good. He's going to quit all of the offending foods for 3 weeks, then try one at a time to see what the reaction is.

We are still researching dentists, as we want one that will know what he is doing. We don't want him to be sicker than when we started!
  3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I but two products I could not live without! One is Vans Waffles. They come in regular, Blueberry, or apple Cinnimon. They have no wheat and no yeast. They are pretty darn good. I also like Wheat free tortillas. I get them at Whole Foods. They are great for a pizza fix. Just spread with sauce and add toppings. I am having a hard time with all o9f this as an adult so i know it must be a struggle for a teenager! Take Care and Good Luck! Lynn
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

thats a hard diet to follow but I hope he manages it and it helps him.

Rosie
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I had forgotten about those waffles...I'm definitely going to go get some for him! That ought to get a smile out of him!
  6. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I forgot about Mrs Leepers veggie twists. They are great for a pasta fix. I buy AMys Organic spagetti sauce which is sugar free. Hope he enjoys! I couldn't live without the waffles they are so quick and easy! Lynn