Results of Liver/Gall Bladder Flush..........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KingNeptune11, Jan 18, 2006.

1. KingNeptune11

KingNeptune11 New Member

Not sure if anyone here "wanders over" to the Curezone-dotcom board, but I find alot of great info over there........Especially the forums under "Ask Andreas"(Moritz) who is a "medical intuitive" and a background in alternative medicine.......Anyway, I have been doing the Parasite Cleanse via Hulda Clark and the Liver/Gall Bladder flushes as well, for the past 4 months..........My last Liver/GB Flush I passed over 500 stones, a hundred or so the size of nickels and quarters..........I am truly amazed at the results and the impact it has had on my health, including my digestion, my sinuses, skin, breathing and bloating...........I will also say it has improved my fatigue also, but I still have more flushes to do.........According to Andreas and many others, it takes up to 20 or 30 flushes for most people, to clear out the "biliary ducts" of the liver and gall bladder.......

I must say, this protocol is something I recommend for everyone, not just people on this board.......It is virtually impossible to digest your food, process your supplements, or clear out your digestive tract if you dont first flush your gall bladder and liver........It is very inexpensive and easy to do, all you need are Epsom salts, Olive Oil, and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice......very simple........Although, you should not do more than 1 time every 2 weeks, as the liver cant handle much more.........

I agree with most everything that Stormyskye, Elsa, Mikie and others write on this board, but I do question the availability of nutrients of supplements and our food, if we dont first clean out our digestive system........Although, I dont see a problem with doing both at the same time, I highly recommend everyone to look into the "flushing protocol"......You can read up on this at Hulda Clark's website or Curezone-dotcom...........If anyone has any questions, I will be around this site through Saturday......But I leave for the Cleveland FFC on Sunday.........

As most here know, I also recommend a high raw diet, as I am on a 100% raw regimen, since May of last year.......I have lost over 100lbs and have gone from bedridden and on 5 medications to no medications and working part time.......in a matter of 8 months, simply from changing my diet, juicing and doing the liver/gall bladder flushes.........I am now on my way to the FFC, to balance my Thyroid, testosterone, and adrenals......and to check for underlying infections, such as Lymes, Mycoplasms and viruses..........My Mother-in-law has gone from 10% to 75% just from going to the FFC in Las Vegas, and not changing her diet at all.........She has also lost over 30lbs from just getting her thyroid and estrogen balanced with "bio-identical" hormones........I recommend anyone with FM/CFS to look into these hormone treatments, they are very successful in so many patients that I have talked to personally.........I have long suspected deficiencies in my thyroid and testosterone and have tried many supplements to no avail........I do agree with trying supplements, but so many people have such extremely low levels that supplements just cant correct........I know some will disagree with these comments, but the research on bio-identical hormones supports my opinion........Close to 15-20 million people in this country have underactive thyroid and test./estrogen levels in their bodies.......And their medical doctors tell them they are within the "normal limits".........very disturbing, but typical for our medical profession/pharmaceutical company "cabal".........

I hope some of this info helps each of you........John

2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

The board is moving very fast!