Results so far on Bicillin LA

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by kellyann, Nov 27, 2006.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi Everyone!
    So far I have done well on the Bicillin La shots. I believe the the medication is beginning to make me feel better.

Please overlook any spelling errors,as I am taking topamax and this drug seems to really mess with my language usuage.

Anyway, back to the Bicillin LA. I have had no bad reactions to it. Maybe some itching. The day following the injection, I am just wiped out tired. I mean, beat. So tired, I can barely open my eyes all day long. The next day is a lot better, and so forth. I have gotten out of the house several times this month!!!!!Whooohoooo!!!GoooMe!!In the recent past I have gone for months without leaving my house.But this month,I even got out and drove myself out shopping to Walmart!!!!
    What about that!!!!! Maybe there is hope for me yet! My family say I sound better and look better.

I'm not saying I'm cured because I'm still really sick and in severe pain. But I've had some better days lately and that is an improvement! I'll take it!

The injections hurt me so bad, but it's worth the pain! I wish the dang stuff wasn't so expensive! I did call that Montell Williams Number and got a drug card, I hope that will help me, got my fingers crossed on that!

I am going to try and stay on these injections for as long as I possibly can. I think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! They are going to make a big difference in my health, and I mean for the better!

Thanks for being here for me!
    Jesus loves you and so do I!
    Kellyann

2. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

Please keep us posted with your progress and treatment .
    We are hoping you get much better!
  3. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

Alright, it is so nice to hear some good results!!! Tahnk you for sharing with us!!!
    Hope you have continued success with your treatment!!
    Big hugs,
    Nyssagirl
  4. ajp

ajp New Member

Hi,

Great news.....I am so glad to hear you are doing better. Is your headache gone? I have such a bad one today, I am about to go crazy. Time to bring out the pain med.

I am so happy for you and I know to be able to get out shopping is a big deal. I am feeling lately I should not be driving or going any place alone. I fear I won't find my way home.

I pray that you have continued success with the new med. Take care.

Love Mindy
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Kellyann,

It is so great to hear good news for once!!! Congratulations!!!

Do you happen to have any co-infections with Lyme disease? If so which ones?

Keep feeling better!
    Hope
  6. kellyann

kellyann New Member

No, The headaches are not gone.....I woke up at 4 a.m. with a blazing migraine so bad I could hardly stand it. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up, made some coffee, took some meds, feel a little better. Still tired. Now my three year old will be up soon. My oldest daughter and my grandbabies will be over soon, guess they can keep me awake, haha!
    Mindy, I did PM you last night thru lymenet.

Thanks for being here for me everyone! You are so apprieciated!
    God Bless!
    Kelly Ann
  7. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Kellyann,

Do you have any co-infections? If so what are they?

Thanks!
    Hope
  8. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

what is bicillin la for?
  9. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

nvermind.
  10. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi There.

I was just wondering how you're doing? Still feeling good on Bicillin?

Maybe you're feeling so good that you've left the board?

Hope not. Anywyas, if you get a chance please drop us a note and let us know how you're feeling.

Hope all is well.

Hugs
    Chootik