Returning after a long break

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hello all,im snuggles & ive been a member of this site for a very long time but due yo bad health(ou know how it is) havent been able to log on for a while.
    Im back now but have noticedthst all the people i used to mail arent here anymore.
    Id like to feel welcome but dont know whos in charge if you what i mean.
    I need lots of fibro friends so have i come to the right place?
    Hope to hear from you soon take care very gentle huggles from snuggles.
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hello all,im snuggles & ive been a member of this site for a very long time but due yo bad health(ou know how it is) havent been able to log on for a while.
    Im back now but have noticedthst all the people i used to mail arent here anymore.
    Id like to feel welcome but dont know whos in charge if you what i mean.
    I need lots of fibro friends so have i come to the right place?
    Hope to hear from you soon take care very gentle huggles from snuggles.
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Glad you are feeling well enough to post again!! I'm a newbie here....with fibro and cfs....just wanted to welcome you back!
    Karen
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi to karen 2002,
    On 21/9/02 i posted message saying id been away for ages & was back after long break.
    You replied saying hi & told me your name & that you have cfs & fibro.
    i got confused blame fibrofog,it was a different site i found & i tried to find it but couldnt.
    So i found this one & said my name was snuggleso2,that was my name on the other site.
    Im known by my name on here which is sharon dawber so sorry for any confusion ive confused myself & just realised what id done.
    Im very lonely & would really like to mail other fellow sufferers,would it be ok to do that here?
    You replied & i dont know anyone else so maybe you could tell other fibroites im new & would like to mail fellow sufferers.
    Please let me know sharon dawber,take care all.