Returning to work today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Mar 18, 2007.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Everyone!
    Please keep me in your prayers as I return to work today after being on medical leave since 12/11/06. I had a multi-level spinal fusion at that time.

There have been a lot of changes in my office and in my job while I was out and I pray that God will open my heart and head to comprehend all the changes and adapt well to them.

I'm also praying for patience with my co-workers and clients and to not let things people say or their attitudes upset me. I'm praying to not have pain and to have the stamina to last all day.

You are all such wonderful prayer warriors and I ask that you pray with me today. Thank you so much.

Love
    Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray that God will sit beside you today and offer guidance in the job, good will from co workers, and may the pain monster be gone.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

oh Nancy

I really wish you the best in getting back to work. I do know how it can be in the office and with coworkers at times, but that is all you can do is pray that things will be ok with them.

I will be praying for you as well and hoping things go very well for you. It is good to get out and I think you will feel better once you get back into it again.

God Bless you

kgangel
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I prayed for you this morning and have thought and prayed for you throughout the day. I know you will be worn out the first day but I haved prayed that your co workers would express how glad they are that you are back. The ones that act like you have been on an extended vacation just be polite and move on.

We all have some of those types in our live and if we don't expect a lot from them then we are not hurt or dissappointed.

We are having trouble with some internet connections and I can't access my home email right now. Just know I am continually lifting you up and have been all week.

Love ya,
    Nancy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

for you, Nancy. I so hope that all went well today.

Love, Pepper
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

for all your thoughts and prayers. It has been a struggle and a lot more painful and tiring than I had expected. I could feel your prayers being answered so often it just made me cry (happy tears)!!

I don't have time to give details right now, but I look forward to updating you all very soon.

Love and blessings
    Nancy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am still praying. I know this first week back has got to be rough but you WILL get through it. Do you have Good Friday off. If so that will give you a short week coming in a couple of weeks.

I have not been feeling well. Sore throat, nausea and all that stuff. I have NOT missed one day of work due to illness and I don't plan on it either. I felt horrible yesterday but I am better today. It has been raining all day. Ugh Not good for the joints. I only have two more days after today. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You have only two more days till the weekend. YIPEEEEEEEEEE!

We can pray each other through.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. 143alan

143alan New Member

I had to leave work early yesterday because of a Dr. appt and I came home early today because I just don't have enough energy to stay. I think this new medicine is just wiping me out. Everyday my legs and feet have been so swollen by the time I get home and the pain is pretty bad. Today they were already swollen by lunch so I took the rest of the afternoon off.

Thanks for your prayers and I believe God is with me and helping me dealing with things.

Love ya
    Nancy
  9. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hey! I just posted back to you and Willow at the end of the Bible study. Check it out when you get a chance.

It's been hard returning to work and I'm in so much pain by the time I get home it's incredible. Now my doctor only wants me to work 6 hours p/day so I'll try that and see. I can't afford to do this so will work a whole day as long as I'm able but will leave when the pain is too much to bear.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I have thought about you often lately.
    Love Ya
    Nancy