Rheumatoid Arthritis Alternative Treatment

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Jessie187, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Jessie187

Jessie187 New Member

Hello Everyone !

Have any of you tried the antibiotic therapy (Dr. Brown's Protocol?) to treat rheumatoid arthritis ?

I have RA and will hopefully start this treatment in a few weeks but I wanted to talk to others who have already tried it.

Thanks !

Jessie
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

You will have a better chance of getting a reply if you post your question on the arthritis board. I have RA, but never used this protocol. I think some others have tried it. I can't tell you what the results are because I didn't read those posts. I can't take antibiotics unless there is a BIG reason that I need them.

My question about taking long term antibiotics has to do with setting yourself up for Coli (spelling???)difficile.

If you think you have trouble with RA, C. Difficle is in an entirely new area of chronic pain and trouble. I KNOW from experience! This is nothing to mess with. It can be a living nightmare to get rid of. Mine started off with an overzealous PA changing my antibiotics for a sinus infection.

So be careful when considering long term antibiotic use. Everything has it Yen and Yang. Joyfully