I was diagnosed with RA a few months ago. Symptoms came on quickly and painfully. I did some research and came across Dr. Hulda Clark M.D. and was immediately interested in her findings. She believed that RA is from a parasite; specifically the ROUNDWORM. This resonated with me because I have worked with animal rescue efforts and have seen what parasites can do in dogs and cats. I purchased a parasite cleanse from my local healthfood store and this morning after completing the fifteen day cleanse; I passed several roundworms. I know this sounds gross but I was so happy because I knew there was hope and maybe I don't have to suffer with this horrible disease. Prior to the 1930s parents used to deworm their children. We deworm our pets and livestock but we don't deworm ourselves anymore. If this sounds outrageous, it shouldn't. We can get parasites from food, water, the dirt (gardening, walking barefoot) and of course our pets. My symptoms are still not completely gone and I do phase II of the cleanse in a few days which totals a 30 day cleanse. My symptoms are much better though and my knees are much better. My hands are still tingly and numb. Some of this could be the "die off" which is the toxicity from the parasites dying. Please do not discount this and research it for yourself. Search "RA and parasites" and do your own homework. The cleanse I chose is PARAGONE by Renew Life and it cost me $35 at my local health food store. There are several out there to choose from. Dr. Clarks site has one for $16.77. I hope this helps others too. I couldn't be happier right now knowing that I may not be faced with this horrible disease for the rest of my life. Be well!!