Rheumatologist in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jillsy1, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. jillsy1

    jillsy1 New Member

    Does anyone know the name of a rheumatologist in Vancouver who specializes in fibromyalgia? Your help is appreciated......thanks.
  2. jillsy1

    jillsy1 New Member

    HI Anna,

    thanks so much for taking the time to let me know about your doc. My GP has referred me to someone on the nothshore where I live but, she does not know if she specializes in FM, which is really what I need. Also looking for someone with a lot of compassion as well as knwoledge.
    I will keep my appointment with the present referral and if this is not her speciality, will ask that she refer me to your guy.
    Would you mind letting me know about the things he has suggested for you.

    Thanks a million!