Rheumie Appt tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suncatcher, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Suncatcher

Suncatcher New Member

Hi everyone. I am going to my rheumatologist tomorrow. I don't know why. I have been so sick I thought he may shed something new on my condition. Does anyone have any adivse or anything new I can ask him? I want a RX for flexeril. Any other advise????
  2. Suncatcher

Suncatcher New Member

Hi everyone. I am going to my rheumatologist tomorrow. I don't know why. I have been so sick I thought he may shed something new on my condition. Does anyone have any adivse or anything new I can ask him? I want a RX for flexeril. Any other advise????
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

on the home page (I believe also on the opposite side of the board under library), there's some good tips about getting ready for your appointment.

I also take a pad/pencil so I can write down everything that's said so I don't forget.

Best wishes & let us know how you make out. Michele
  4. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Why do you want flexeril?
    What are your problems?
    What are you goals?
    What are you doing for you?
    What/where is you lack of knowledge?

Jackie F
  5. allhart

allhart New Member

dose flexeril help you?it did nothing for me,and ive have not heard anyone eles say it works that well ,except drs,if its helping you please share what its helping with because im always willing to go back and retry things that did not help before,very good luck with the dr tommrow ,take a list of your symtoms to give him.