Rhodiola Root

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I recall someone looking for what I think is this, and so I thought I'd post it on the board.

Unfortunately the antivviral I'm on has fried my brain and I can't remember who it was that was looking for it.

The post is under "This is working great for me" or something to that effect.

Good luck!
  2. mommyinpain

mommyinpain New Member

I was looking for an herb that started with an R the other day. It was for fatigue. I will look this up and see. Thanks if it was me. MIP
  3. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Hello -

I read the post you're referring to and decided that Rhodiola Rosea was worth trying, so I went out and bought it at a Health Food Store.

This is my second day on it. The first day, I mentioned to my co-worker that I was having an unusually good day, that I hadn't hit my "tired afternoon" feeling at all.

Though I don't know for sure, if this is what gave me more energy or not, I've taken one again this morning. So far, so good.

I'll post again to let you know if this is working as well as it seems to be.

My doc had given me a Rx for something to give me energy during the day, but since it would feel like a caffeine high, which makes me really uncomfortable, I choose not to try it.

This seems much more gentle and just like a slight boost.
    I remember reading to not take it later in the day or it may interfere with sleep.

Ciao,
    Jill