Ria will you e mail me Paul M. ????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Sep 26, 2002.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

We've talked before both go to cheney i would like to discuss some some things we've both tried and some mabye not tried my 9/3 pc was canceled due to his heart probl.

basically i'm trying to treat myself and not doing well at all, sicker than ever,

i want to know if you will share what he's doing with you now,

write if you can paulstory@iolky.com

in christ PM
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

We've talked before both go to cheney i would like to discuss some some things we've both tried and some mabye not tried my 9/3 pc was canceled due to his heart probl.

basically i'm trying to treat myself and not doing well at all, sicker than ever,

i want to know if you will share what he's doing with you now,

write if you can paulstory@iolky.com

in christ PM
  3. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Ria: i was on S. Bourlardi and p. defense, he had me on 4 SB x 3 for 2 wks. then 2 per day maint. and l pd in am and at nite, couldn't tell helped a lot cuase i've not been able to control terrible binges, and cravings, on sugar mainly ice cream whipped cream, cheney explained some complex cycle was tested super test but ain't had $ for the additional supplements and i don't think i can swallow another pill, PRO hurts my stomach, immunplus not as bed, but some trying to fit it all in and being bedridden and tyring to get up long enough to eat is all stress within itself,

So i'm working with this dr. S naturapath nutritionist in CA over e mail and ph. some, i'm in KKY he's one of those anti drugs, he doesn't like live yeast ie S. Bour. says in his chron. ill patietns he sees lots of allergic type reactions i told cheney this per last PC on l0/5 (you know cost me over $1500) yo know the drill, and he said well it's a bakers yeast whatever that means,

so this natur. has me on dixochloride supposedly kills 99% of all pathogens but your bowels must be moving twice per day he says,

is n't it confusing as heck?? it wish you would e mail me so we could exchange some ideas on chen. treatmetns,

if you are willing, i could tell you about the new test he just had me do thru g. smokies brand new,

god bless
    paulstory@iolky

PS for the other question on the board immunoscience in beverly hills CA RNA tst.