Rich - ACETYL-l-glutathione, new bioavailable form of glutathione

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by mbofov, Apr 4, 2012.

1. mbofov

mbofov Member

Hi Rich - My doctor told me about a new form of glutathione - acetyl-l-glutathione, which is suppsoed to be highly bioavailable and absorbed by tissues, unlike l-glutathione. I can't post any links here, they are all commercial sites but I thought you would be interested in this and may know of more technical information.

I've ordered some and will see how I do on it.

Best wishes,

Mary
  2. Combined with N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Posphatidylserine, black pepper extract and other essential vitamins, glutathione can not only become bio-available, but it will amplify the effects and provide a huge immune boost. The best supplement we have seen that uses these synergies is a product called SynergiaGSH, the ingredients simply speak for themselves. Check out our breakdown of each individually and how they work with one and other. http://glutathionepro.com/synergiagsh/
  3. IanH

IanH Active Member

But I am not convinced that the acetyl-glutathione will be utilized this way.
    Where is the evidence that will be?

I do agree with the formulation overall particularly the need to take glutathione with NAC. Together these do a better job of clearing xenobiotics and oxidative stress metabolites than glutathione alone.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2013]
  4. IanH

IanH Active Member

But I am not convinced that the acetyl-glutathione will be utilized this way.
    Where is the evidence that will be?

I do agree with the formulation overall particularly the need to take glutathione with NAC. Together these do a better job of clearing xenobiotics and oxidative stress metabolites than glutathione alone.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2013]
  5. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, Mary.

I've heard about this, too. So far, I think I've heard from only about 3 PWMEs who have tried it, and the reports have been mixed, so I haven't formed an opinion about it yet. I'll be interested to see how it works for you.

Best regards,

Rich
  6. mbofov

mbofov Member

I will post if I notice anything good or bad -

Mary