Rich Carson's Improvement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pawprints, Oct 14, 2008.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Hi Everyone:

I have been cleaning out files these past few months. I found an old ProHealth catalog from Spring 2006. In the opening, Rich Carson discussed that he had made great improvements.

Was there a follow-up detailing what had helped him? If so, can someone point me in that direction.

2. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Hi Pawprints,

I believe a detox/juicing regimen really helped him a great deal. He posted once the juice combination that he drank daily. I tried it and it sent me into quite a funk. I think I tried too much too quickly.

He did a live chat a year or so ago. I bet you can get the transcripts in the prohealth archives.
  3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

I didn't find the transcripts...not sure how, but I did find some info on the juicing, etc. plus the recipe that sent you into the funk.

I will continue looking for the live chat...anyone know a good way to find that?
  4. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Hi Pawprints!

I found it. It's in the "articles" section of "Research, News, & Articles." The title is: "Rich Carson Talks about Treatment, Research, and Righting a Wrong: Live Chat" April 17, 2007.

Have you tried the juicing?