Rich ...... Genova Diagnostics Metabolic Analysis

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalou, Feb 14, 2012.

1. kalou

kalou New Member

Hi all

I did the Metabolic Analysis from Genova Diagnostics and the abnormal results were..

very high:Benoic acid,5-OH-indoleacetic acid

high :3-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid,DHPPA,?-OH-?-Methylgutaric acid,3-hydroxyisovalenic acid,homogenitisic acid,2-hydroxyphenylacetic acid
    ow:cis-aconitic acid,?-Ketoglutaric acid,creatinin,3-Methy-3-OH-phenylglycol,3-hydroxypropionic acid

The Methylmalonic acid was high normal and i dont know if this is because i had started the Freddd's protocol although i hadn 't taken supplements for 3 days before the test.

They told me that mayby i have disbiosis,and neurostansmitter metabolism problem especially serotonin cataboloism and amino acid metabolism.They told me that the methylation seems to be ok..Any thoughts or advice??
  2. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, kalou.

I think I could do a better job if I had the complete results of this Profile. If you email them to me, I will try to give you some comments. I think it's against the rules for me to post my email address here, but if you Google me, you can probably find it on something I've written.

Best regards,

Rich Van Konynenburg