Rich Van Konyenburg What is his protocol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

What supplements does he suggest and how many have tried with good success? Thanks
  2. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Manwithfibro,

Check out this thread entitled <a href="">I found some really bad things about Amy Yasko</a>. Rich posted extensively on this thread and should give you some good information.

To check out more of his posts, just click on his username when you come to one of his posts, and it will give you a listing of all the posts he's ever done. A wealth of information!

Regards, Wayne

P.S. Most of what he talks about relates primarily to ME/CFS, although I think he believes there's a lot of overlap with FM as well.
  3. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

As Wayne pointed out there are loads of posts on the Methylation Protocol. Do a search on title "Methylation" or "MCB" or "MCP". Also username "Richvank"

I have bumped a thread started by me called "Methylation Protocol - The Basics". This contains the papers Rich has written explaining the protocol.

Although the protocol was designed for CFS, I have FM & a few other people with FM have tried the protocol.

I tried it for 3 months last with some encouraging results. I had to stop for reasons not associated with the protocol. I restarted a couple of weeks ago but again had to stop for other reasons.

I'm determined to get back to it as it is the only thing I've tried that has encouraged me.

It's not a quick fix - it has not worked for some, some have had to go to the longer Yasko protocol. But there have been good reports on this board & other boards of the help the protocl has given.

Best wishes
  4. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

That you posted above just brings me back to this post.
  5. Alyssa-Admin

Alyssa-Admin Active Member

Bumping this, as requested by several people !
  6. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

7. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member