Rich VanK. appreciation thread :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by misskoji, Aug 11, 2012.

1. misskoji

misskoji Member

As a community of patients suffering, we are left with so few warriors who fight for, support and help us.

This is a great place to share our gratitude for Rich VanK, one of our very rare, precious gems.

Rich, thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and support. Your direct participation with us here is invaluable.

We appreciate you!
  2. neoplus1

neoplus1 Member

The time you have taken to not just study this disease and think about it all the time, but also to come to these message boards on the internet and participate constantly. I actually have hope again that I can get better thanks to you and hope is a very valuable thing. Thank you RICH!
  3. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I agree. Thank you Rich for the time, care and knowledge you give to the patient community.
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Thank you so much, Rich, for working tirelessly for us, for always being willing to help, and sharing your valuable information!!

5. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, all.

Thanks very much for your kindness!

Special thanks to the moderators. You set the tone and keep us on track, and without you, there would be no board.

And thanks to all who give me information and feedback. You keep my feet on the ground when I am cooking up hypotheses and treatments. To the extent that my thinking represents the real world of ME/CFS, it's because of your input.

Thanks to all of you!

6. deepak

deepak Member

Thank you so much for giving of yourself to us.

May God bless you,

7. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi Deepak.

Thank you very much! I hope He will bless you, too!

Best regards,

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You have helped, and given hope to, more people than you will ever know. You are so kind to answer questions for our members and provide us with the latest research and knowledge dealing with our illnesses. You are a priceless person and asset to our board.

Love, Mikie
  9. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I can't add anything to what everyone else has said, just thank you so much for all your work and generous sharing of your time and knowledge -

Best wishes,

10. joanierav

joanierav Member

i dont know how you get the time to keep up with all you do.

i dont want to sound corny, but you are our "hero" and i really feel this way.

blessings to you, joanierav

11. joanierav

joanierav Member

and to answer every one of our personal questions, ( which im sure we've asked over and over again, ) always with great patience, it is just mind boggling.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

12. misskoji

misskoji Member

I agree with the hero sentiment!

You are a true gem, Rich.

Our thanks are not enough for all you do.