RIFE machine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ZosoLight, Dec 8, 2002.

1. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hello:

Has anyone tried the Rife machine? Any improvements?

Thanks, Paul

PS- Check out Rife or Rife Machine on the internet if you haven't heard of it.
  2. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Hello:

Has anyone tried the Rife machine? Any improvements?

Thanks, Paul

PS- Check out Rife or Rife Machine on the internet if you haven't heard of it.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Not long ago and I don't believe anyone answered, but you could do a search on Rife and bring up the posts.

I don't use the Rife, but I do use a zapper and have had excellent results with it.

Love, Mikie
  4. kay

kay New Member

my sister has a rife machine and swares bt it. It does the blood purification plus your boby. There are several types that are not as good so be very careful. Most are over priced. They are expensive, but be careful who you go through. She got her from her nature path doctor who she has been going to for years. I am also saving my pennys for one:))
    I just saw on your bio, that you live in utah. Thats were her doctor is. He is excellant. My sister lives in Nevada and drive to Utah to see him. I will have to find out what part he is at I cant remember!!! Will let you know soon. By the way, that water looked refreshing. Linda[This Message was Edited on 12/08/2002]