Right foot drawing inwards?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamashome, Sep 10, 2003.

1. mamashome

mamashome New Member

Anyone experienced this? Is this part of FM? thanks any info would be helpful. My whole left side is still numb but my right leg is week and now my right foot is drawing inward. i have never had this happen before. mama
  2. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

This happened to my mother and she had to wear a special shoe to stop that inward movement. Eventually she didn't wear it enough because she was in a wheel chair all the time, and her foot twisted inwards permanently.

Marilyn
  3. coal

coal New Member

yes I have try not to worry. My whole body went numb and the pain was tremendous. My left side is mainly effected. It has been 14 months for me and I still have many problems. The good news is I am starting to recover but still have problems. I have had every test possible MRI and Cat scans , blood work up. I am a nurse so I assure you I know all the test I have been through. You will be ok just keep a possitive attitude and it may take a year or so maybe 2 or 3 but you will come out of it. Be sure to rest when your body calls this may be weeks at a time but I promise you will see an improvement.
  4. GooGooGirl

GooGooGirl New Member

I hope you have called or are going to call your doctor.
    With any new symptom I never assume it's "just the FMS".
    Better to be safe than sorry. Please let your doctor know what you are experiencing.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We can never assume a new symptom is related to our illnesses. Each new symptom needs to be checked out. Let us know what the doc has to say.

Love, Mikie