RIGHT NOW IAM IN THE WORSE PAIN EVER ANY SUG?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suave, Feb 8, 2006.

1. suave

suave New Member

HI IAM NEW TO THE BOARD. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR REALLY BAD PAIN. IAM HAVING A REALLY BAD FLARE UP. I CANT BELIEVE IT.HELPPPPPPPPPP
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

soaking in a hot bath always helps me feel a little better. Do you have someone who could give you a little massage? That helps me too. Hope you feel better soon. It just snowed here after being warm and that always makes me worse so I'm empathizing right now.
  3. Chestercat

Chestercat New Member

It's really bad today. It even hurts to breathe. All my pressure points feel like someone's driving a stake through them.
    I wonder if the weather is making it so bad today? I live in South-east England and there is a lot of static around, which always makes it worse. Where do you live?
    Try a glass of wine or something. That usually takes the edge off the pain, or puts me to sleep.
    I hope this flare-up soon passes for you.

Hugs, Dawn.
  4. suave

suave New Member

I LIVE IN ARIZONA WEST SIDE OF PHOENIX. IT IS REALLY A NICE WARM DAY AND I LOVE WARM CLIMATE. BUT WITH THIS PAIN ITS HARD TO ENJOY ANYTHING. MY POOR GERMAN SHEPHERD WANT ME TO GO OUT AND PLAY WITH HER AND I FEEL REALLY BAD BECAUSE I DONT FEEL GOOD. I DID GO OUT EARLIER WITH HER. I DIDNT DO TO MUCH TODAY EXCEPT WASH A FEW DISHES VACUM THE DOG FUR AND FILL OUT VALENTINE CARDS FOR MY GRANDSONS. THEY ARE BACK HOME IN LAS VEGAS. IAM NEW TO THE MB BUT I HAVE ALREADY FOUND SOME RELIEF THAT THERE ARE OTHERS THAT KNOW THE PAIN AND OTHER SYMPTOMS.RENE
  5. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Don't forget to try the trusty heating pad. It helps me a lot.