right upper in there rib pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Aug 10, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

today it hurts in the right breast under it to if i touch it it feels sore on the bone the ribs i mean, i was feeling good till this,also spine is sore how can a spine feel sore? anyone get this ? also did anyone ever feel like muscles in upper back were moving i felt it today ,hope everyone is feeling ok, thanx for being here, i really enjoy this site, i think u all are so helpful god bless and thanx for always answering . valerie
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I experience rib and chest tenderness on my left side,the most, and am always ready for it to leave! Seems to go with the territory.....UGH

With back muscles or other areas, sometimes mine feel as if they are contracting. Not sure if this is the same as yours or not.

Sometimes a heating pad, or 'muscle rub' helps take some of the 'edge' off. Just an idea!

Take care and hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,

Kim
  3. catsii

catsii New Member

I don't remember not having soreness in ribs or at least not in very long time. Sometimes my breast hurt so bad it hurts to wear bra but get relief for 1/2 hour at time when i take it off..and then have to put it back on cause it starts to hurt worse ! This DD !! Think this soreness is the norm for me now. Also my thighs, and upper arms are always so tender and soooo sore to touch or bump.
    Good luck Val hope you feel better soon

Catsii
  4. imagin

imagin New Member

do you have costochondritis? that's what it sounds like. it's inflammation of either the muscles or tendons between each rib. i get it too. you may have some spasms too, in your upper back or just muscle twitching. i get that also. :) i hope it goes away soon for you! :)
    take care!
    -kristi
  5. patchwork

patchwork New Member

Have you been tested? F.M/C.F.S and Lyme have so many symptoms in common and so it might be worth trying to rule it out. You never know. I have C.F.S and have recently also been diagnosed with Lyme. It's hard to know where one begins and the other ends, but at least it's a bit more clear as to what I'm dealing with which is helpful.