Rileyearl....Calling Francie!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Oct 14, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

Ok,

What is the deelio with your web store? LOL...It's absolutely fantastic...amazing stuff. I am coveting your piggy hook, and will get it with first 2 pennies I have to rub together...all of it is just so amazing! Beautiful beautiful stuff. And I want to hear nothing else about you not being able to keep up the store...what over 3000 people raved about you and not one complaint?! You are doing one HECK of a good job, my dear!

I tried 6 ways to sunday to "contact seller"...all different things. Kept gettin "web not available" thingie, then weirdo website (nothing to do with yours) popped up. What's the haps? LOL

Eventually we'll have to meet in chat and swap stuff. I just cannot figure out for the life of me why site wouldn't work...probably my funky puter. Oh, I also gave lollie your info, so she's going to try on hers...we'll have to wait and see if she can get thru.

But my goodness! What an amazing collection of goodies! I especially dig the jerry garcia ties.

Very very cool...but I was looking forward to finally reaching you and couldn't!! LOL my stupid puter!

Hugs,
    Rachel
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Is she popular or what today :)
  3. orachel

orachel New Member

yes, my dear...you are one popular lady! lol
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Lollie got through somehow. You should have email from rileyearl! I'm glad you liked the stuff. I have had the best time shopping for it all. Talk to you soon.

Love,

F