Rileyearl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Musica, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Musica

Musica New Member

Francie, I'm so sorry! I was in Renton on Tuesday for a rheumy appointment and forgot about letting you know! I have been kind of focused on the upcoming hysterectomy, and was going in to get my marching orders on meds. I was out fairly early, too, although I was in a lot of pain and not feeling too social.

The next time I will be in that area will be about 3 weeks from Oct. 12, when I go in for follow up with OB/GYN and rheumy. I'll have to see what shape I am in then, although it had better be pretty good since I plan on trying to return to work after 3 weeks!

I hope you are doing well.
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

We are on the same wave length tonight. Typing away at the same time. I can relate to not feeling up to just about anything. If you had stopped by my house today, I would have died from shame. What a mess!

Take care!

Francie
  3. Musica

Musica New Member

Aw, who cares about a messy house, I'm not great about mine! The important thing is getting to meet each other :) Anyway, to answer your other post - my surgery is Oct. 12, next week Wednesday. Everyone says how much it helps, but I don't look forward to the pain and long recovery, including the fatigue that can hit for 6 months or more! I also hope I don't flare from anything because of the surgery. Can you tell I'm getting a little nervous? I finally decided I need a calming influence before I go to the operating room, so it won't work to take a taxi! My pastor has said he could take me there and home, if needed. It's nice to start getting those things lined up.

Gotta get to bed, bad bad sleep habits still!
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

How nice of your pastor. This is such a solitary life--having our DD.

We should meet in Chat, so we can at least exchange email addresses and phone numbers. I'll watch for your posts to see if we might be online at the same time. I would be dreading surgery, too. You're going to be at Valley Medical Center for the surgery, right? Talk to you soon!

Francie