Ripples for everyone please read

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MelaC, Dec 13, 2006.

1. MelaC

MelaC New Member

Hi everyone I want to share this lovely verse with all of you as I think it applies to all you lovely people

There's a ripple effect
    in all that we do....
    what we do touches me,
    what I do touches you.

Hope you all have a lovely day
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2006]
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Thank you Mela this is lovely and so true for all our PH friends.

Thanks for meeting me in chat today. Sorry I had to leave so soon. Talk again soon.

hugs Redwillow
  3. MelaC

MelaC New Member

It was short but very sweet. We are going to a concert at my sons dance studio they are doing a Christmas show tonight. I am looking forward to it as it is also a dinner and dance. I have missed every show this year as each time I was in hospital.

Both hubby and Rory my eldest are going on leave from today. It will be so nice to spend some time with hubby.

It is hot again today but the wind is blowing quite strongly. It will make hanging my washing on the line most interesting. LOL

I hope you have a lovely day.
    Hugs Mela
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2006]
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Mela

How was your son's show Mela? I hope you had a wonderful time. You are probably tired this morning. I hope you got some rest.

hugs Redwillow
  5. MelaC

MelaC New Member

Hi there its only tonight. I am looking forward to it. Quite a treat really.

How are you feeling hopefully more rested. I have basically just been relaxing today so I won't get overtired. Will tell you about it tomorrow.

Love the photo LOL. Your daughter is very pretty

Take care
    Hugs Mela

[This Message was Edited on 12/15/2006]
  6. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Thinking of you today. I hope you are having a good day. I am still looking forward to an email from you with a photo or two.

Yes my daughter is wonderful and this group of girlfriends stuck together all through university and share a house after meeting the first year in residence.

Both of my kids are very social with their sports and their friends especially our son. Our daughter is a little more of a homebody like me.

Everyone will be home for 2 weeks together at Christmas which is so unusual for us but wonderful to look forward to. My hubby could certainly use a rest as he works extremely long hours when his work is busy. So I am looking forward to having him home.

talk soon
    hugs Redwillow
  7. MelaC

MelaC New Member

Hi hope you are not too cold. It is very hot and sunny with gusty winds here.

I have sent you an e-mail. The show was fantastic. Rory my eldest is very social But Chris my youngest is more of an introvert.

Now that Rory is on leave they will probably go out together which is great otherwise Chris sit at the computer all day.

It is great now that hubby is on leave now so we will spend some quality time together. It is also going to be great now that the family will actually all be home together at times.

well I hope you have a lovely day.

Hugs Mela