ritatheresa

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, Jun 17, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

are you there? I hope all is well with you. Please get in touch and let me know how you are doing. I am praying for you. Love, Tam
  2. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Hi Sweetie, it's been awhile, so sorry I haven't written sooner. I hope all is well with you.

I started back at work so I've been busy, I'm feeling ok, at first it was really hard, seeing all my coworkers was weird. It's been about 2-3 weeks and it's going ok. I'm perdiem so I've got to push myself cause I'm not on a regular schedule.

I was telling you about going to Columbia, well scratch that, very expensive.

I'm feeling better, just trying to learn to be gentle on myself, I was really scared about going back to work and didn't think I could. I was ready to have a nervous breakdown with all the bills piling up.

Getting out of the house and being around people has made a difference for me. Your prayers are so much appreciated.

How are you feeling? I hope as good as can be. So nice to hear from you, take care, Ritatheresa
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi! I haven't forgotten you. I hope you are well. I spend my spare time on the worship board. I started work again also,but it has been tough. I LOVE my job, I just wish I was well. Love, Tam