Rob...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sits_inthe_corner, Apr 30, 2008.

1. sits_inthe_corner

sits_inthe_corner New Member

I hope you are doing alright; has your company arrived?
    How did you make out with the treatments?

There's some great information on healingwell.com that I really think you could use.
  2. sits_inthe_corner

I got the information.
  3. robeeb

robeeb New Member

Hi there! I'm doing fair. Company isn't here. Hy friends mother is in the hospital. She's a diabetic, and apparently she went into diabetic shock, I think that's the term. Anyway, he can get another plane ticket for a later date with no penalty charges because it's a medical thing. So, we'll have to wait until she's OK. My treatment was OK, I had a few rough nights of cold sweats and weird dreams. How are you doing? Any progress on a diagnosis? I talked to Saysusie, she said Conrad the admin/owner had a bunch of his websites crash. Apparenty he has 30 or so sites. Wehavelupus will be the first site he pays to get back up and running. It doesn't sound very reasuring. This happened a couple of years ago, and wehavelupus was down for 3 months. I'd still like to give you my e-mail. Can I give it to you here? I read through all the faq's for this site, but I'm still finding it a bit confusing as to what you can or cannot do. Anyway, hope all is well with you. I'll check back later.

Rob
  4. sits_inthe_corner

About your friends mom, hope she's feeling better soon. Having a rough go of it with the medical community, grrrrr. Oh well, I think I need to relax and regroup. Think about what I want to do from here. I'll tell you more about it later.

Hope the strange dreams where at least entertaining hahahah. The information on healingwell is worth checking out *cough .. soon *cough. Sorry that you've had a rough go with the treatments...are you tappering down now? Perhaps finished?

I believe things should be up and running again come Sunday, I received an email to that affect.
  5. robeeb

robeeb New Member

Yeah, it's a bummer he won't be here right away, but, when he does come out in June or July we'll be able to take out the boat. The marina opens in two weeks, and dad and I will be putting the boat in for the summer. My buddy is a desert dweller, being an AZ native. He's never been out on the ocean before. Dad's boat is a 40 foot triple pontoon design, and is pretty roomy. I was thinking of taking my buddy, my brother in law, and his son out for an overnight fishing trip. Maybe go further out and do some whale watching. Can you tell I'm anxious for summer? Anyway, I'm done with the oral pred, and my eyesight is improving, almost overnight. Still having the twitches and spasms in the rt. arm and leg, but honestly, I can deal with that. The eyesight problem is what scares me, so I'm very, very glad the optic neuritis is calming down. I now have some decisions to make about a long term treatment plan. It's kinda complicated because the Lupus needs to be treated as well. I guess finding the right meds in the right dose and combination is the key for overlapping illnesses. It's great to talk to you. I'm going over to sign up on healingwell.com. Thanks for telling me about the site, it does look like it's got some good info. Well, gotta run for now. Talk to you later!

Rob
  6. sits_inthe_corner

On the name in the started by list.
  7. robeeb

robeeb New Member

Having a hard time putting 2+2 together tonight. I'll go into healingwell tomorrow. I hate this. I'm a G.D. mechanical engineer, and I have 4 years of english lit in college, and i can't spell anymore. (I used spellcheck tonight), got tired of the voice recognition. A big pain in the butt.
  8. sits_inthe_corner

I'm having a clutz week. I dont feel like there's anything I can do right. So I'm not going to handle anthing sharp or hot today...just gonna sit still and keep my big mouth shut hahahahahahaha.

Hugs hope you're feeling better.
  9. sits_inthe_corner

How ya doing? Hope you had the same beautiful weather we've been having here. What great day.
  10. robeeb

robeeb New Member

Hi, how are you? To be honest, I'm having some really crappy days, and nights. I'm in a really bad state of mind. I feel more and more like I'm losing myself. The essence of who, and what I am is dissapearing. My spelling and comprehension seem to be taking a rapid turn for the worse. I forgot my cat's names yesterday. I'm losing things more and more. It's like I come to a mental brick wall. I've been logging onto Ebay for 7 years now with the same password. I had to e-mail them today and ask for it. I remembered it two days ago, but now, nothing. My e-mail is robeeb@verizon.net, if you feel like sending me a message there. I'm sorry, I'm at a loss right now. I don't know why this is happening to me. Hope you have a good evening. Thx for listening.

Rob
  11. sits_inthe_corner

Sorry you're feeling down. Wish the other site was up and running...I think you could really use the happy gang to cheer you up. Hugssss from me..try not to worry to much...have you spoken with your doctor about this?
  12. sits_inthe_corner

I was on the yahoo.ca site and checked into the time zones. You are one hour behind me.

I love that site. It's a great place to look @ things. And!! they have free email there. Magin that.

I'm home most days at 5 pm your time. I would like you to give the lupus chat room another try. Leave me a post here if you are up for trying that. Hugsss, hope you are feeling better.

Worried about you....
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2008]
  13. sits_inthe_corner

14. robeeb

robeeb New Member

Hey there,

I'm still feeling awful. The past two mornings I've had my TMJ/jaw problem come back. I'm still using the mouth piece, but is not helping. It takes me an hour or so to relax and get it back into it's joint. I can't eat until I do. It goes back in with and even louder crack noise. It hurts like heck all day long. And, yesterday morning, I woke up with something in my mouth. It was a molar. Bottom left next to last tooth broke off completely. There was blood all over me and my pillow. I don't understand whats happeneng. Losing my mind and my teeth. I hope you zre doing ok. got to go for now.

Rob
  15. sits_inthe_corner

Sounds like you may have been grinding your teeth in your sleep. You need to let your dentist (who gave you the mouth piece)know what happened with your molar. And that the mouth piece isn't really happening.

If it makes you feel any better, I had the same thing happen last month. I think It's more age than anything else. I lost half my molar and now have a cap I couldn't afford...geesh.

You need to quiet your mind, my dear. Make peace with yourself as you are now. And do NOT isolate your self. What you need most right now is contact. End of lecture...for now. Hugs, call your sister ... hugs again.
  16. sits_inthe_corner

I hope you start feeling better soon. I'm very worried about you. Please don't let this stand in your way. I know it's a blow and it means finding your feet all over again. Just hang on to your family and keep touch with your friends.

You are loved Rob, please don't give up.