Rochester, N.Y. looking for a good...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by redsox10, Apr 14, 2006.

1. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

Hello,

I know there are some on the boards from the Rochester, N.Y. area. I am in desperate need of a good rheumatologist for my mother. If anyone has had bad experiences with a rheumatologist int he area please let me know that too.Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you!!
  2. SandraJean

SandraJean New Member

Hi,

I'm from Rochester, New York, and my rheumatologist is Dr. Chris Ritchlin. He's great! I don't know if he is taking any more new patients, but he is in a practice with several other Doctors and you might be able to get your Mother in to see one of them.

Hope things work out,

Sandy
  3. redsox10

redsox10 New Member

Thanks Sandy. Is your doctor understanding and does he listen. Did he rule out other things before the fibro?My mother has been very ill and she needs a diagnosis. She is 78 years old.

Sorry to hear about your fibro. I have a teen daughter that was diagnosed with CFS for 2 years but is now being treated for Lyme Disease and making steady progress. My 25 year old son was diagnosed with Lyme last fall. I see ther are many on these boards with CFS, fibro, and a few Lyme from our area.

Thanks again for the fast response.