Rockgor ?? for

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bct, Mar 12, 2006.

1. bct

bct Well-Known Member

Hi Rock! Was going to read your "cheesed off" post, but when I got around to looking for it couldn't find.

???

Best Wishes to you and your S.O.
    from Barry.

By the way, thanks for coming out too!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

My brother's name is Barry. How 'bout that. He lives in the old country (Minnesota).

The post in question was originated by Moose's Mom and is dated 3-12 (I think). Can't remember from one minute to the next w/ brain fog aggravated by Alzheimer's.

Our neighbors are gay; have been together 5 years longer than we have. Funny how society encourages straight people to stay together (tho most don't) and doesn't want us to get together at all. We are the last minority. Still PC to hate us and say so in public.

Am off to play bridge w/ old friends. We have been playing every weekend for over 20 years. All for now.

Rock
  3. bct

bct Well-Known Member

Hi Rock, thanks for the reply. I messed up the spelling in the search........ HA!

Glad to hear you have nice neighbors. Mine are all O.K. too ........ I can't see any of them! Sometimes they shoot guns and have to be told off, but in general, good people.

I am fortunate to live in a liberal, settled hippie part of Ca., though very rural ( check out the location of Shelter Cove on a map).

Around here, gay is O.K., and everyone knows everyone's orientations, more or less. All in all, a good place to live, but I REALLY miss good dining and interesting cuisines to be found in the urbs.

Spacing out now, catch you later.

Barry