Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rafiki, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Hey there Rocky!

I see you are firing on all cylinders these days. Good to see. And that you'll be feasting on spuds; the stuff that kept my ancestors alive for generations!

Thought I'd let you know that MDC56 is home again and taking callers. She's not quite up to snuff so may be propped fetchingly on pillows sipping on medicinal champers. She seems to be on the mend, thank goodness!

All the best to you and the lovely Gordon. Any interesting plans for next week? I'll be seeing His Holiness the Dalai Lama on Wednesday night if I can find a sitter for my little doggy. I will find a sitter!

Peace out,

[This Message was Edited on 10/29/2007]
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

and Carla NL and MCD.

Sorry to hear your poorly MCD. What is that in Roman Numerals? 1400? I'd look it up, but I don't know how to use this computer very well.

My computer blew up Sunday. I am using one at the library. Gonna buy a new one in a few days. A lot of people say they love to shop, but I don't. Seems to me the things I buy seldom work the way they're supposed to. And the money I pay with is perfect!

Hope you have a splendid visit w/ the Dalai Lama, Rafiki.

nice to hear from you, Carla. Drop by more often if you can.

Are you guys fans of the comic strip Peanuts? I posted some info about Charles Schulz on a post selaine put up about a drawing in her profile. Set off a mild, mock controversy.

Better go visit the porch while I have the chance.

Ha det bra

3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Yep, I'mmmm B-aaaaaack!! I left a note for You on Porch Vol.

149 concerning suggestions for a computer. It might be worth

a consideration!? Hope all else is well wiff you and Gordon.

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're back. I was beginning to think you had run off and joined the circus and would never be heard of again. Now that you're back, I'm not. At least not much. Haha.

Thank you for your suggestions. Gordon ordered a new computer yesterday, and we are supposed to pick it up Fri. or Sat.

I certainly hope it works better than the old one.

Are you feeling refreshed and invigorated?

All the porcheres will be delighted that see your smiling face.

Ha det bra