Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doloresf1, May 5, 2008.

1. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear pet.

You said you are crying for Chester, but you never cried for your abusive parents when they died. I understand that, Rock.

My thoughts are with you. Chester had a good home. God bless you.

2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Oh Rock, I am so very sorry. I know how dear my pet, Jack is to me. I can't imagine losing him every. Please know I am thinking of you and giving you a big hug.

Love ya

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What happened to my message? That's the second message I've lost today. Well, could be I'm not hitting the right buttons, being somewhat distracted.

Anyway, Dolores and Mickey, thank you for your kind words.

I had a nap and read all the messages here and feel much better.

4. rockgor

Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised at how much better I feel after hearing from my friends here.

I also had a couple helpful messages from my sister back in Minnesota.

She is going to face the same problem in the next year or two. Her Pekingese is about 12 years old. She talks baby talk to it. Her husband is a misanthrope, and she has no children.

I would suggest she consider getting a puppy now, but she takes all suggestions as criticism, so can't really do much.

How is your healing coming along? Back when I handled Workers' Comp litigation we bought/rented bone stimulators
    for many back cases. I read there is also an ultra sound gadget.

Do you smoke? Your dr. probably told you that interferes w/ the healing.

Hope thing are getting better.

5. bct

bct Active Member

It is so hard to lose a pet. I just saw your post on the porch from yesterday. I have shed tears for you this a.m.

Thank you for taking care of the little guy.

6. rockgor

I feel much better today.

Two of Gordon's hanging orchids are in bud. Two bloomed last month. They have small to tiny flowers. Some the size of a dime.

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

How you doing today Rocko, I have been thinking about you and Gordon. You are probably tired of us all and probably would just like to forget about it, so sorry if this upsets you more.

We just all care about you guys, you are the best!!!!

8. rockgor

"Thanks too many" as one of my coworkers used to say. I am much better today.

It is just "The Way of the World" as Wm. Congreve put it some centuries ago.

I keep remembering Chester when he was a youngster and bounced around w/ his paws in the air. It's a happy memory. Somewhere we have some video tape of him and Zippy.

Well, I watered the plants. Gotta go finish the dishes. I should do something else, but I can't remember and the list, as usual, has vanished.