Rockiaz..need computer advice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Apr 19, 2006.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

hey, friend, I'm trying to find a way to connect with an old friend who used to live in Heidelberg, Germany.

I can google stuff, but I can't seem to connect to a site in Heide. that will give me a phone book! Know he owns a huge business (farm machines, cars, repair shop, etc), but can't remember name of!!!! Need to do some kind of search.

Been 50 yrs since I last saw him and lost touch years ago...would love to say hi...know he's m., 2 sons, I have 2 daus.

Can you help???? Thanks so much!
    findmind
  2. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

I was just getting ready to log off and seen your post to me. Wow. Thanks for thinking of me..blush blush!

Hmm. Let me put on my thinking cap... I know you said that you Googled his name, but did you try it with this full name (at least what you know) then leave a space then type in Germany?

Let me know. If this doesn't work, I'll put on my better thinking cap

Rocki

3. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Okay, had to keep looking...try this link http://www.e-heidelberg.com/links/links.html
    then you will see:
    "Looking for telephone numbers and addresses in Germany? Click on "Telefonbuch" on the left hand panel and then select "English" and away you go...."

Maybe this will help?

I lived in Germany for 4 years & I've been to Heidelberg before.

Let me know if this works or not & good luck!

Rocki

4. findmind

findmind New Member

Thanks you dear sweet thang....

Off I go...will try for awhile, then naptime....

I will post to you if I'm successful, ok???

((((((((ich liebe diche!))))))))

findmind
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

Oh my gosh, thank you....I found him! At least, I have an address...which was same from years and years ago!

Will have to write him and say hello...

I can't thank you enough as this is a part of my past I want to heal if at all possible.

You are a dearheart!

findmind
    edit: p.s. I'll post to you so you know how much you helped me....[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2006]
  6. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

I can't believe it! I am so happy for you! I'll post more on the other thread you started so you'll get an e-mail.

back at ya!
    ((((((((ich liebe diche!))))))))

Rocki