Rockiaz...Thank YOU

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by findmind, Apr 20, 2006.

1. findmind

findmind New Member

Thanks for the help finding old friend! It worked...I got an address. You can read more on my old post asking for your help, ok?

Love ya!
    findmind
  2. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

(insert jaw dropping, eyes bulging, goosebumps, clapping & big smile here!)

I can't believe it! I am SO very glad that I could help you and hope that it helps the way you need it to.

After I replied back the first time I thought... "hmmm... can't stop there, need to make SURE that Findmind can get her address...." Then when I found that other site I got so excited that my hubby thought we won the lottery!(kidding, but that's what it felt like to me)

Hey...what happened to your profile? I could've sworn that you had info in there before. Am I spacing or ???

Okay, guess I'll close for now. Take care and I'm still in awe that you thought of me to help you!

(haven't heard this in a long time!
    ((((((((ich liebe diche!))))))))

Rocki
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Mein freund,

Saw you finally read my post thanking you...so glad you got as much happiness out of it as I did LOL...

Now I'm not sure what to do with it, LOL...I hurt this person years ago and have never had a chance to explain.

I have address, of home I'm sure, so conflicted whether private letter to him would be priate! He should also be 69 y.o., so don't know if he's sick, dead, alive, whatever.

He was to inherit a HUGE business in Heidelberg that carried farm implements, tractors, maybe even autos, etc., and I think it may even be THE Bechtel Corp. so involved with Iraq rebuilding and more...

Do you know of any way to find out about owners of Bechtel in Germany?

I asked you because you said you had spent time in Germany, so figured you had THEM all figured out, LOL. Glad you were such a good computer user, too...

thanks so much....again!!
    findmind