Rocks post Porch # 533 and Mr Bills and my replies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by springwater, Jun 5, 2011.

1. springwater

springwater Well-Known Member

the whole thread is behaving strangely so i am re posting

rockgor
    6/5/11 2:15 PM Porchlight is on # 533

Rosin on the Bow and Here we go!

Salute your corner, bow to your gal.
    Wave your hand at your fishin' pal.

Ladies to the center; curtsey and back.
    Gents stay put at the old haystack.

Allemande left, reverse, go right.
    Be here dancin' till late at night.

Do-see-do and swing her around.
    The hogs got out and can't be found.

Parade your gal from here to Nome.
    Now all join hands and all go home.

Rock

Well, something is acting up again. Try to post and I get "on" in tiny letters instead of the previous post. That's the signal that one's post will just vanish into the ether.

Actually, the ether vanished too. Scientists now say it doesn't exist.

Not the anesthesia. The ether in outer space. It was invented a century ago. Now it's gone along with the 4 humors of primitive medicine.

Should you desire to read about same, see here:

http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

The subject involves light, but I wouldn't call it light reading.

Nice to see ya, Jole. My energy level has been really low since last summer. But it's been a bit better this past week. I can't see any difference re: cause; no change in diet, meds, brand of booze, etc.

I remember a decade or two back Corrie Ten Boom was in the public eye. I tried reading one of her books, but didn't get very far. I'd look her up and refresh my memory, but I don't do so much of that any more. Just forget everything in a week or two anyway.

I know what you mean about getting a new doctor. I'd like to also, but I don't have the energy. And there's now way to know in advance in the new one would be any better. Might be worse.

Well, something is acting up again. Try to post and I get "on" in tiny letters instead of the previous post. That's the signal that one's post will just vanish into the ether.

Actually, the ether vanished too. Scientists now say it doesn't exist.

Not the anesthesia. The ether in outer space. It was invented a century ago. Now it's gone along with the 4 humors of primitive medicine.

Should you desire to read about same, see here:

http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

The subject involves light, but I wouldn't call it light reading.

Nice to see ya, Jole. My energy level has been really low since last summer. But it's been a bit better this past week. I can't see any difference re: cause; no change in diet, meds, brand of booze, etc.

I remember a decade or two back Corrie Ten Boom was in the public eye. I tried reading one of her books, but didn't get very far. I'd look her up and refresh my memory, but I don't do so much of that any more. Just forget everything in a week or two anyway.

I know what you mean about getting a new doctor. I'd like to also, but I don't have the energy. And there's now way to know in advance in the new one would be any better. Might be worse.

[This Message was Edited on 06/05/2011]

BILLCAMO
    6/5/11 7:41 PM Full speed ahead.....

(Well maybe not , pain , weakness , & other things have altered my course...& speed....)....

I DO get frustrated with my limitations.......just do my best to move forward....

Machadamia (sp) cookies ? My memory & spelling are also frustrations........lol...

Now we're down to 8 choices of cookies.....if I remember correctly....:>)

[If I'm wrong , it's not the end of the world !].

SMILE ! :>)

Positive is ALWAYS better the the opposite !!!!!!

Blessings ,

b/c

Reply Add to Favorites Add to Friends Ignore this Post Ignore this User Report as Inappropriate

springwater
    6/5/11 8:32 PM Rock

Thanks for opening up again! yes, I see the tiny 'on' hahahahaha. But never fear, i read
    your other original lovely post with which you opened. now its probably gone on for
    a brisk walk over to the Health board.

I used to think orange was so exotic a colour for lips and nails. when i was growing up.
    Now i see multicoloured nails everywhere. Green, Black, neon blue. Abstract work on
    a background plain nail colour, glitter, you name it, its there.

I am pretty sure nude nails are coming back soon since fashion goes in cycles. Then
    I shall be the 'trendy' one.

Jole - great to hear from you. Thanks for updating us even tho you are feeling
    so tired. I know the feeling; Exhaustion is like a road block; keeps you from
    doing all the things one wants to and has to and knows has to be done. I should
    know, the house is full of odd jobs just waiting to be done, but limited time and
    energy. still, plodding on. yes, the healing is really helping.

Granni - let me get my act together completely then i will come over and give
    you a hand! lol.

yesterday i couldnt visit my MIL like i planned. The energy and motivation deserted
    me. Last time i went i didnt feel too welcome so that sort of acted as a dampner.
    but a lot had to do with the bouts of 'down in the dumps and fatigue feelings
    i get from time to time.

but towards evening i perked up. by then it was too late to visit MIL but i went and
    got my blouse from the tailor. its a tibetan blouse which the tailor had actually gone
    and lost the last time i went to get it. we searched and searched his shop. no go.
    then today i call and he said hes found it. In the same place we searched and searched.
    well, whatever, at least its been found. maybe it went into the same black hole my
    sons pant vanished into and came back from.

talked to daughter last night. she was watching french open tennis finals. says work
    has let up a bit at the refugee center. so she has lots of free time.

my son has two three pimples come out. I always tell him to leave them alone not
    to pick them or anything. yesterday i told him i would try healing. he said 'mum,
    you always tell me i should leave my pimples alone, now if you try to give them
    healing, they'll get angry and flare up even more'. but i tried anyways and the
    pimples have shrunk in size. yay. when i was telling my daughter about my adventures
    with healing she told me she wouldnt be surprised if she came back to see me
    draped in a white saree, hair flowing down my back, and me sitting on a podium
    and giving a sermon to devout followers.

yesterday was so hot. i hope today it rains.

God Bless

Edit My Post | Delete My Post

Reply Add to Favorites Add to Friends Ignore this Post Ignore this User Report as Inappropriate

springwater
    6/5/11 8:35 PM Mr Bill

You came in while i was posting. Thanks for the machadamia cookies. this is the
    first Im hearing of them. not so known in this part of the world.

hope you start feeling better on energy and everything soon.

God Bless

springwater
    6/5/11 9:15 PM Rock

Mr Bill and I both posted and now theyre gone -hahahahahaha. i looked in the health
    board they havent eloped there as i thought they might have.

God Bless

[This Message was Edited on 06/05/2011]