***Roisebud***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Nov 10, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Hi there,

How you doing and feeling??

I am so so sorry, you know I just got online and I was looking back at post that may have been posted to me and I had seen where you had a post asking me have I improved since taking the B5 pantothenic acid!!

I am so sorry, I didn't see your post earlier, I must have missed it some how, because I know you had posted it several weeks ago. To tell you the truth, I do feel like its probably helping, but where I have been so down here lately physcially and mentally I just honestly can't tell whats working and whats not right now....I know that sounds crazy huh!!..lol

I haven't been able to get online much lately and im really missing you all. I have just been in a deep depression, anixiety, pain..you name it...it has hit me all at once. Did you say you could tell a difference from taking the pantothennic acid??? I hope your having a low-pain day!! Well im off for now...I actually need to run out to the store and im dreading doing that..lol

I'll check back later...I'm going to have to catch back up to speed with the board!!

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose

2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

sorry you're feeling so bad.

I know what you mean, I take so many supplements and its hard to tell what helps and what doesnt.

However my feet have definitely benefited from the B's, I take B5, Bcomplex time release and B6, all at the same time.

My feet still hurt but not like they did, there is an improvement.

I've been having a real bad time this year, it's hardly let up for me - So I can relate to how you feel. I'm waiting on a break from all this too.

Try the B5, it might help your feet.
    Thanks for posting.

love
    Rosie

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I am so happy to hear the B5 pantothenic acid is helping some with your feet. I to take take the B5, complex B vitamins all together plus I take a b12 shot once a month.

I haven't tried the time release kind though, I may have to try that next after finshing this bottle of B complex.

I had a doctors appt. today and called and canceled it...kinda bad when you feel to bad to go to the doctor huh..lol

I'm sorry you have been having a tough time this year as well. Hope we both see a big improvement soon!!

Take care hun
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I started B12 injections last week, one a week but at 1ml dose. My doctor wont give me stronger than that, what dose are you getting.

I told you about the time release Bcomplex as I was told that the B vits are flushed out of body quickly so the time release one is better, I dont know if its true or not.

This was on UK site - same woman told me that during the war lots of people had foot problems because they lacked B vitmins.

She also said, lol, not to wear cotton or nylon socks but to wear woollen ones - I'm only laughing because I really couldnt bear them.

Sorry you had to cancel doc visit, I have to do that often too, it's so annoying.

Hope you feel a bit better soon too.

love
    Rosie

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2005]
  5. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You know I can not even remember what the doc told me my dosage of b12 would be...duh...thats fog for ya..lol I have been taking it once a month now for I guess it's been 6 or 7 months.

I'm going have to check that my next appt. I feel like I may need a higher dosage, because I surly cant see a big energy boost from it. Which the main reason he started me on the b12 shots was because my bloodwork came back that I was extremly low and my body wasen't absorbing it. But i'll let you know what dosage im taking after my next visit.

I know when I first started taking b12 shots, I would have to go in and get the shot once a week for a month and then I started getting them only once a month.

Even though I can't see a big energy boost I guess they have to be helping because when it is time for my shot I can tell it, I feel even more run down.

I'm definately going to get the release form of bcomplex after this bottle...thanks...anything to help a little im all for!!

((Hugs))
    Bluerose
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've heard it said that people always know when its time for their next B12 injection, I'll pay attention in the next few weeks and see if it happens to me.

I had a course of B12 injections in 78 when I lived in France - I had been suffering from terrible tiredness after birth of my daughter and in UK the docs didnt do anything to help me.

When she was 6 months we went over to France, hubby French (my ex now), and the docs gave me a 10 day course of B12 injections, I dont know how strong but boy did they help. The tiredness completely left me.

I think they must have been quite strong and getting them daily must have helped too.

I'm all Vitamin B'd out now.

love
    Rosie

7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Yes definately pay attention to when it's time for your B12 injection, that way you will know that the b12 shots are truly helping even though there not a big energy booster (at a low dosage anyway), you will see that it has to be helping some if you can feel when it's time for your shot.

That's terriable you couldn't get any help from the doc's in UK after the birth of your daughter, glad you were able to get some help in france.

Wow 10 day course of B12 injections...I bet they were at a high dosage too to give you your energy right back and quickly. Wouldn't that be nice if we could get a course like that now. I would be Happy with having more energy if just for a little while...lol

I'm definately going to ask about my dosage and seeing if it's possible to get my doc to increase it...just to see if it would give me more of a energy boost....I'll let you know of the outcome after my next visit...I see my regular treating physcian once a month (when I dont have to cancel lol).

((Hugs))
    Bluerose